1 pound ground beef
6 slices of bacon, diced and cooked until crispy
8 slices of American Cheese
8 My Nana's® Best Tasting Fajita Tortillas
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup My Nana's® Best Tasting Hot Sauce
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
Your favorite burger toppings cut into small pieces for garnish, ex. lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles
salt and pepper to season
– Roll small handfuls of ground beef into a cigar shape. About the size of your index finger. Make 8 beef rolls.
– Season as desired.
– Cook the beef rolls for a few minutes on each side. Set aside.
– Lay a slice of cheese onto each tortilla.
– Place a beef roll on top of the cheese slice.
– Sprinkle on some of the bacon.
– Fold in the size and roll up like a burrito. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
– Place in the airfryer and cook for 8-10 minutes on high until the outside tortilla is browned and crispy.
– While the mini chimis are cooking, make the spicy ketchup by combining the ketchup, hot sauce and chili powder, mix well.
– To serve, arrange the chimis on a platter and top with the burger toppings. Serve with the spicy ketchup.
Note: You can easily make these larger by using one of My Nana's® bigger tortilla options, such as Homestyle Tortillas.