My Nana's® Burrito Grande Tortillas
non-stick cooking spray
salt and pepper
My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca
You can whip them up in a jif and use whatever ingredients you'd like. We chose to fill ours with sausage, green peppers and cheddar cheese, but feel free to use whatever you like, just make sure any meats you use are fully cooked. Here is how we made them.
– Start by spraying a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
– Cut My Nana's® Burrito Grande Tortilla into four equal pieces.
– Press the tortilla pieces into the muffin tin to form a cup.
– Whip up four eggs and a splash of milk until frothy.
– Season with salt and pepper.
– Pour the egg mixture into each tortilla cup about 3/4 of the way full.
– Add a spoonful of fully cooked sausage and some finely chopped green pepper.
– Top with grated cheddar cheese.
– Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
– Serve with a dollop of sour cream and My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca.
Note: You can make however many breakfast burrito cups you want, just remember you will need 1 egg per tortilla cup and about 2 tablespoons of filling for each one.