1 Tbs. Half & Half or Milk
2 Tbs. Butter
2 My Nana's® Best Tasting 8” Burrito Soft Flour Tortillas
2 Slices of your favorite cheese
2 Slices of Ham
My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca or Hot Sauce
– Softly whisk the eggs with the half & half or milk.
– Add 1 Tbsp of butter on a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
– Par cook the eggs leaving them slightly wet because they'll continue to cook in the tortilla and you don't want them dried out. Remove the eggs from the skillet and set them aside.
– Wipe out the pan and melt 1 Tbs. butter over medium heat.
– Lay one My Nana's® Best Tasting Burrito tortilla on the skillet.
– Scatter one slice of cheese pieces onto the tortilla surface.
– Top with slices of ham, green chiles, etc.
– Evenly scatter the eggs over the tortilla and scatter the other slice of cheese pieces on top of the eggs.
– Top with the second tortilla and turn the heat up to medium high. Cook until the bottom is crispy and golden brown. Turn and brown the other side.
– Place the Quesadilla onto a cutting surface and slice in half and then in quarters with a pizza cutter.
– Serve with My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca or Hot Sauce.