6 Slices Brioche or Challah Bread
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 My Nana's® Best Tasting Buñuelos
3 Tbsp butter
fresh berries for topping
– In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla until well combined and frothy.
– Put the buñuelos in a ziplock bag and crush into smaller pieces.
– Place in a shallow dish. Soak each piece of bread in the egg mixture, then coat in the buñuelo pieces.
– Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the buñuelo crusted bread slices for a few minutes on each side until browned and crispy.
– Serve with maple syrup, whipped cream and fresh berries.