2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup shredded cheese
4 oz. can diced mild chiles
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
6 (12-inch) My Nana's® Best Tasting Bakery Fresh Flour tortillas
My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca
– Preheat oven to 400F.
– Fill large saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil.
– Add chicken breast and cook on medium heat until cooked through and no longer pink inside.
– Drain and let cool.
– Tear chicken into small pieces.
– In a mixing bowl combine chicken, ground cumin, cheese, and chilies.
– Place 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in the center of a tortilla and roll to create a chimichanga. Brush with butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
– Serve with My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca and toppings/sides of your choice!