top of page
chocolate hazelnut spread
My Nana's® Fajita Tortillas
This fun treat makes a great afternoon snack and it's pretty versatile, simply use whatever nut butter, fruit spreads and fruits you have on hand. We chose banana, strawberries and chocolate hazelnut spread.
– Spread a generous amount of chocolate hazelnut spread on a My Nana's® Fajita Tortilla.
– Place a whole banana down the center.
– Roll it up tightly and cut it into 1 inch thick slices.
– Arrange them on a plate and top with finely diced fresh strawberries, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
– Tip: Serve with chopsticks so the kiddos can practice their skills.
bottom of page