top of page
2 cups plain yogurt
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 lime, juiced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 1/2 cups shredded corned beef
8 My Nana's® Best Tasting Uncooked Flour Tortillas
1 pound prepared coleslaw
Pinch of salt
My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca or Hot Sauce
– Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and salt in a bowl until smooth.
– Place the corned beef in a saucepan over medium-low heat just until hot.
– Heat tortillas over skillet per package instructions.
– Arrange about 2 tablespoons of coleslaw on a tortilla; follow with 3 tablespoons of corned beef.
– Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt sauce; fold and serve with My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca or Hot Sauce.
bottom of page