1 lb. ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
¼ cup water
8 (6-inch) My Nana's® Best Tasting Bakery Fresh Flour Tortillas
1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
3 cups shredded cheese blend
diced tomatoes & sliced olives
½ cup vegetable oil
– Preheat oven to 400F.
– In a large skillet heat oil on medium heat.
– Fry each tortilla in oil until browned and crispy, remove and set aside.
– Brown ground beef. Drain grease. Add taco seasoning and water.
– Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
– In a small pan on medium heat warm the refried beans.
– Place a single layer of the beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of the taco meat.
– Top with another tortilla. Sprinkle some cheese, a few tomatoes and olives.
– Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Slice & Serve.