top of page
4 My Nana's® Best Tasting Uncooked Tortillas
2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 egg, beaten
My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca
– Add half cup of mashed potatoes to each tortilla.
– Top with cheese.
– Brush egg wash around the edges of the tortilla.
– Fold one side of the tortilla over to the other side and press the edges to seal.
– Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
– Serve with salsa and sour cream.
– Add any type of cooked, chopped meat to the filling for extra protein!
bottom of page