16 ounce can refried beans
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/4 cup My Nana's® Best Tasting Hot Sauce
guacamole: 1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pinch garlic powder
1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
1/2 cup whole ripe black olives
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 cup chopped ripe tomato
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sour cream
My Nana's® Best Tasting Tortilla Chips
– Stir together the refried beans, taco seasoning and My Nana's® Best Tasting Hot Sauce; warm the beans up.
– Spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate.
– Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
– Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
– Spread over the top of the guacamole.
– Drizzle sour cream in a spider web pattern across the top.
– Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and green onion on top.
– Drizzle My Nana's® Best Tasting Hot Sauce around the edges.
– Cut half of the whole olives and add them to the top to make a spider body.
– Add the sliced olives to the spider bodies for legs.
– Serve scary dip with warm tortilla chips.