1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
4 Tbsp butter, melted
2 My Nana's® Best Tasting flour tortillas
– Cut wedges or shapes out of each flour tortilla: Cut each flour tortilla into 6 to 8 wedges or use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes in the tortillas.
– Prepare oven and baking sheet: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
– Dip tortilla pieces in melted butter, then one side in cinnamon sugar, place on a lined baking sheet: Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl and spread out over the bottom of a small plate. Melt butter in a small bowl.
– Dip the cut pieces of flour tortilla in the melted butter, gently shake off the excess and place on the plate of cinnamon sugar. Only coat one side of the crisp in cinnamon sugar.
– Place coated tortilla pieces, cinnamon sugar side up, on the lined baking tray.
– Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F, or until the tortilla crisps are indeed “crisp”.
– Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes.