1 lb skirt steak
½ cup My Nana's® Best Tasting Hot Sauce
½ cup My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca
½ cup sour cream
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 oz black olives
¼ cup diced tomatoes
¼ cup canned corn, drained
½ cup crushed My Nana's® Best Tasting Tortilla Chips
– Simply marinate a skirt steak in a mixture of 1/2 cup My Nana's® Hot Sauce, the juice of 1 lime and salt and pepper.
– Grill until desired doneness.
– Allow to rest 10 minutes and slice thinly on the bias.
– Layer atop your favorite salad greens along with shredded cheddar cheese, black olives, tomatoes, corn, and crushed tortilla chips, My Nana's of course!
– Combine 1/2 cup My Nana's® Best Tasting Salsa Fresca, 1/2 cup of sour cream, the juice of 1/2 a lime and a pinch of salt. Mix well and dress your salad to your liking.