My Nana's® Best Tasting Burrito Grande Tortillas
Strawberry fruit spread
– Lay a tortilla on a flat surface and cut out a spiral pattern leaving a 2 inch circle in the center.
– Brush on the fruit spread and then starting at the outside start rolling the tortilla in towards the center. This will create the rose shape.
– Place into a muffin tin to hold the shape and repeat until you have your desired number of roses.
– Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
– Allow to cool and remove from the muffin tin to serve.
– Tip: Spray the muffin tip with cooking spray for easy to get the roses out with ease.